2015 is shaping up to be a big year for the Gold Coast and Brisbane wedding entertainment market, with South East Queensland proving to be the main destination for Australian couples to tie the knot. From beach or theme park weddings, stunning wineries in the Hinterland right through to fabulous modern hotels in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, we are spoilt for choice.
Here in South East Queensland we also seem to have our own favourites when it comes to wedding music, Bridal Waltz and first dance trends. Last year saw many newcomers in this area with some old favourites also.
Here are our top 10 first dance songs from 2014, as chosen by you and sung by our wedding singers and wedding bands.
- All of me – John Legend
- Best day of my life – American Authors
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- Happy – Pharrell Williams
- A thousand years – Christina Perry
- Make you feel my love – Adele
- Truly madly deeply – Savage Garden
- Everything – Michael Buble
- You’re Beautiful – James Blunt
- Love on top – Beyoncé
We look forward to some great new favourites being sung by our wedding singers and wedding bands as 2015 unfolds.